Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Part 1

When I think of Christmas, I think of traditions. I think of some of my childhood memories. I think of our first Christmas together as a married couple. It makes me happy. Happiness is a good thing. Happiness brings good cheer. Good cheer brings happiness for others. All this is good.
My mom always made peanut butter balls and fudge. I love them. I remember looking forward to Christmas for this reason. I was so excited last year to make them! I not only made them but lots of others things as well! It is now our tradition. This is the second year in a row!

Don't they look so good? They were...and we still have some peanut butter balls left!

Another thing that was exciting this year was personalizing all the gifts. I loved wrapping everything. It was more fun to see the look on their faces when they saw their own personal gift. Dave's dad loved it!


I am pretty certain that I will be doing this for many more years to come!

I sure do love the holidays. I love everything that comes with them. I am sitting here looking at how beautiful our tree is and sad that we soon have to take it down because taking it down means the holidays are over. 

I can tell you one thing...I am certainly looking forward to Valentine's Day!

Stay tuned for the Feast of the Seven Fishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment