Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday Fun! (Don't even think about asking my age)

I was lucky enough to have my birthday fall on a Friday this year. I didn't have to work on Friday..so we went to breakfast (Dave worked from home..well kind of),  I went and got a massage, and my eyebrows done..( I am too lazy to use tweezers and would much rather sit in a chair and get them done for me), spent some time with my hubby, who by the way was out of town all last week so it was extra fun, went to dinner with family, and ate lots of cake! 
Here are some pictures...

Dave got me balloons..

 and made me wear this super cute hat...:)
I opened a few presents before we went to dinner. I was really excited about this puzzle. I drink 1/2 coke 1/2 diet everyday and we have been wanting to get a puzzle for awhile now..so this was perfect.
After opening a few things we met Dave's parents at Mirna's , a Mediterranean restaurant.  We went their last year for my birthday and loved it. I highly recommend it.

Dave had filet mignon.

I had vegetable pasta..
As you can see..there portions are HUGE..so we took some home!




We had so much fun..
even though most of the talk was about Dave going to China in a month for work..


After dinner we went to Dave's parents for cake!
We sorta have this thing for ice cream cake and my M.I.L ( mother-in- law) makes a wonderful cake..so we had two!

It is great living 5 minutes away from family. I am so grateful for Dave's parents and all they do for us.

I kinda have this thing for 24 and Jack Bauer..so this card was awesome!

More balloons and my wonderful hubby!

I have never been a big fan of my birthday. I am lucky to have Dave and his family to help me become more of a fan. They really made my day!
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and to the primary for singing to me today!






1 comment:

  1. I hope your Birthday was great massage and all. You really are Dave's' little princess :) Also, you hair is sooo cute short you look way young like before the mission young.....

    ReplyDelete