Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best Breakfast

I saw this yumminess on the inernet and decided to try it out for myself.


I love it.  It is so easy to make. All you do is grab a handful of blueberries, one banana, some spinach( I like a lot), about a cup of almond milk and mix it in your blender and....

Green Smoothie!

We always have fresh fruit in the house, so I think I am going to try different mixtues. Also, we just switched to almond milk. I have always been a soy milk girl...my sister started with almond milk a few months ago and we decided to do the switch about a month ago. We love it. It is seriously delicious.

I am hoping I can get Dave to try the green smoothie!

Do you have any other good, healthy and green smoothie recipes that you like?
Please share!



1 comment:

  1. You drinking green smoothies is why you look like you do and i look like I do! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete