Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Think I Might Be Physic

When Dave was in China I had a weird dream. I always have weird dreams....but seriously I think I am physic. I dreamt that we were living in the south and caught in a massive tornado. We saw it behind us and we ran so fast. Some random family let us share their storm shelter wih them. It really felt like we wre there. It was so loud, people were screaming, and it was dark. I was scared. The ony thing that made it ok was the fact that I was with Dave.

When I woke up the next morning, I was all worried. I thought maybe I dreamt it because Dave was gone and when he is away my dreams are always weird.

While I was getting ready for work, I had the news on...that is when I discovered the catastrophic tornado in Alabama.  Isn't that weird?  I thought maybe it was just a fluke....

But...last week while Dave was away again...I had another tornado dream.  This time we were in some open field and pushing a stroller. We ran and ran searching for shelter. We found it just in time.  It was some random barn. We were happy to be safe.

Well, that same day there was a small tornado in Philadelphia. A few days later, another one in Joplin, MO



My heart breaks for all those people. I feel horrible for them. To loose all your belongings and even loved ones in just a few minutes time, is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.  The entire city is  destroyed. It will take forever to rebuild it, and so much money! It is so sad. I can't stop thinking about it.

I have been thinking for awhile now that we need to make some 72 hr kits...we have just never gotten around to it. All these tragedies have made me want to make them ASAP!  I think it is important to keep them in a safe place and close by all the time.

 I am really starting to think I am physic!..I hope not though because some of my dreams are freaky!

Dave and I thought a lot about moving to the south but I think after all this we are NEVER leaving here. I mean we don't have hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, tornadoes (minus the one small one)...so basically a litte or a lot of rain every once in awhile is fine with me...and I will even take the humidity!



No comments:

Post a Comment