Monday, May 30, 2011

A Brunch Kind Of Day

I always love Memorial Day weekend.  I know it is a time to honor the veterans but we all know that it also means a time to have fun!  Fun is what we had. We had a packed weekend....between going down to the shore and celebrating the marriage of some of our friends we went to three different states! Welcome to the East coast!
We started off by going down to Rehoboth Beach early Friday morning. The first thing we did when we got there was of course eat! We had the BEST brunch in the world!

This is where we ate:


Green Man is an organic Juice Bar and Bistro. Dave and I were so hungry that we wanted everything on the menu and couldn't make our minds up!


This is Dave trying to decide what he wanted! It all looked tasty!

Glad we finally did and I am pretty darn certain we choose wisely!

Dave had this huge French toast! I think it was a full loaf of bread!

I had an egg sandwich with avacado. It was good..but so big (ok not as big as the French toast) I couldn't finish it!

More of our day at the shore to come... along with the rest of our wonderful weekend! I am not going to lie..I am exhausted! Hope you all had a great Memorial Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment