Monday, September 12, 2011

One year anniversary weekend!

It is crazy to think that last summer was filled with wedding stuff. We had every weekend booked. We always had something going on. I never got any sleep. I will admit I probably got more sleep than Dave though, because he was the one that planned most of our big day! I was never one to care for weddings. I didn't care where we had our reception, what kind of food we ate, the music, etc. I was very excited that he did care. Towards the end I did care much more than I thought I would. I am grateful for Dave and his support. I am not even a little ashamed that he did most of it and I just cheered him on.

This summer was also filled with craziness..just the grown up kind. We have had so many random projects, appointments, and one thing here and one thing there. We were anxious for our anniversary to come so we could relax. We were planning on going somewhere nice and doing something far away from here but in the end we decided to stay somewhere close by that we love and has become a family traditon for us.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

We enjoyed a relaxing day on the beach, followed by dinner. We went to The Cultured Pearl. After dinner we went back to our hotel room to have some cake. Dave got the cake from one of our favorite Italian bakery's . Don't worry we ate our leftover cake from last year the next day and it was disgusting! The next day we rented some bikes and explored the boardwalk and the state park. It was so gorgeous. We then, just relaxed some more on the beach and walked around town and came home.





We had such a great time. I didn't even take pictures of half the stuff we did or the beautiful flowers Dave gave me. We are so happy together and can't wait to celebrate many more years together!


No comments:

Post a Comment