Thursday, September 8, 2011

One year of marriage!

 

I can't believe we have already been married for one year! It feels like we were married yesterday. This year has really flown by. It has made me realize how fast life becomes as we get older and how we should really start to enjoy the special moments we have. 

I am so lucky to have Dave in my life. I am lucky to know that I always have someone by my side. I am lucky to know that when I am sick, Dave will take care of me. I am lucky that he makes me lunch when I have to work. I am lucky that Dave rubs my feet at night. I am lucky that he listens to me and loves me for who I am and even though I am crazy.  I am lucky to love someone as much as they love me.
 
I am so happy for the yrs to come and the exciting things that will happen!
 
I love you Dave!
 
PS. We made it to the year mark! It is all downhill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment