Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mother's Day.

Mother's Day was perfect! We started it off on Friday.  I had been missing having one on one time with Dri and was wanting to take her to get a pedicure for a long time! Plus, we told her back in February when she potty trained she could get one. So off we went!

It was seriously so cute watching Dri sit there. She was so still and literally did move! She Chose her color as soon as we walked in. Then she chose mine.. Wait til you see it! Lol



A fly flew on her foot and she pointed to it and screamed and some lady came and swatted it away. Lol oh Dri 




Do you love my color as much as I do?! Are you shocked with the color Dri chose?????

Saturday morning I made a ton of cookies! The young men were in charge Mother's Day and since Dave is the president I just took over. Lol we put the cookies in a bag and it ended up cute. 

Saturday night we went to dinner with Daves parents. We went to red robin. That has become our go to restaurant. Lol the joys of living in a small town. 

Dom was going through something and was just so fussy. I ended up leaving early with him and walking over to target. Thankful for babywearing!! Made me feel like a real mom! Lol 

We came back and had cake and went on a walk. It was perfect!!







Sunday came and we went to church, can home and had lunch, napped and then guess what?? I grilled some chicken. Yup! Me!! It was nice to cook dinner and not feel rushed. We finished th day with our usual walk and park. 

Oh and Dave was sweet and surprised me with some new candles. I am the type that doesn't like gifts for bdays and Mother's Day. All I want is family time. So that was thoughtful of him. Oh.. I forgot. He also got me lipgloss that is like bright pink. I don't wear color on my lips and we both had a laugh. Then it wouldn't come off and it looked like I had cold sores. Haha 


Mother's Day wouldn't have been Mother's Day without some snuggles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment