Thursday, August 27, 2015

Food

Ok.. Another dominic post. Lol oh well..

I decided to just give Dom what we eat. I wasn't very good at giving Dri solids and promised myself I would do better this time around. I'm pretty proud of myself. Dom eats 3 meals a day with us. :) 

I have really enjoyed making healthy food for him and Dri. I've gotten pretty good at hiding veggies and not using as much Flour or sodium in our diet.  So even though yes Dom eats solids now Dri is eating better too.:) 

Here is an example of what Dom (and Dri too) eats:

Breakfast: sugarless blueberry muffins, flourless and sugarless waffles.. I use fage yogurt, oats, eggs and add in spinach and blueberries, whole wheat waffle, eggs, bananas, oatmeal or purées food pouch 

Lunch: leftovers from dinner, food pouch (his fav is carrots, squash or broccoli), grilled cheese or quesidillas (yup not the best)

Dinner: whatever we eat. He loves pasta, broccoli, carrots and any veggie for that matter.  Also offer him a squeezy. 

He's such a good eater. I can't believe it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment